Unattended Child Policy
The High Level Municipal Library is not responsible for unattended children.
Our Plan of Service
- Young children will be prepared for school by being introduced to fun and comfortable learning.
- People of all abilities and backgrounds will have a place to stimulate imagination with easy access to a wide variety of resources.
- Businesses and non-profit organizations will have access to a wide range of relevant resources.
- Everyone will want to experience the new library!
- Adults, teens, and families will have access to literacy training materials and programming.
- Assisting other agencies by providing referrals of newcomers and curious citizens.